Avanchy Bamboo Baby Forks 5Pack G,B,R,Y,M
Benefits of bamboo training forks:
• Because bamboo is bio-degradable, replacing plastic or metal dishes with bamboo helps the planet and reduces waste
• Bamboo surfaces are anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
• Unlike plastic, bamboo does not contain toxic substances, so the spoons can be used even by babies with allergies
• Bamboo is a light material, but it does not scratch or break easily
• Highly reusable
• Beautiful nature-inspired design
What is the best way to clean my dishware?
To clean, first wipe out any remaining food; then wash it in warm water with mild soap and a soft sponge or brush. Avoid abrasive cleaners or tools. Rinse thoroughly and wipe-dry with a soft cloth; then allow the bowl to air-dry completely.
What is the best way to keep my dishware looking fresh and crisp?
To help prevent deterioration, periodically treat your dishes with a light coating of oil. A food-grade mineral oil, or mineral oil mixed with beeswax, are the most common options. If you want to avoid petroleum products, any shelf-stable, food-grade oil will work. It's best to avoid nut oils as they can easily go rancid. Use a soft cloth to apply a light coat of oil to the dry dish or utensil, allow it to soak in for an hour or even overnight then wipe off the excess.
Can I put my dishes into the dishwasher, sterilizer or steam cleaner?
Bamboo dishes should be hand-washed immediately after use. They should not be placed in a dishwasher, sterilizer, steamer or soak in water for extended periods of time. The high heat of the dishwasher, sterilizer or steamer and the long exposure to water can cause the bamboo to swell and crack.